Spade Technology has an immediate full time opening for a Senior PC Technician. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building, troubleshooting and supporting PC’s at the hardware and software level. We are looking for a true PC expert.
This position requires the ability to multitask on several issues simultaneously. Qualified candidates will be able to quickly diagnose and repair PC issues independently. The Senior PC Technician will be responsible for defining, document, and building our standard procedures associated with PC configuration and support. This will include the selection of both software and hardware tools to achieve these goals. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
Benefits of Working at Spade Technology:
- The stability of a ten year old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A clear company vision and mission
We are seeking individuals with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience designing, building, and supporting PC’s in a corporate environment.
- Must be comfortable troubleshooting at both the hardware and software level
- Must be an expert on PC hardware
- Must have multiple industry certifications
- Must be either a HP, Dell, and Lenovo Certified Repair Technician or be able to acquire these certifications within six months of employment
- Expertise in Virus, Spyware, and Malware removal
- Must be an expert in Microsoft desktop Operating Systems, MCP’s are preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience using a PC imaging tool to build, deploy, and manage desktop images.
- Must have hands-on experience with data recovery tools and process
- Experience troubleshooting line of business applications such as QuickBooks, CRM applications, and VPN clients is required
- Must be a Microsoft Office Guru
- Encryption at the hardware and software level is a plus
- Experience or certification on MAC’s is a huge plus
About Spade Technology:
Spade Technology is a ten year old IT consulting company based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts. We provide complete IT support to small and medium sized organization throughout New England and beyond through our SupportWerks services. Each client site is monitored and managed via our integrated managed services system hosted in our state-of-the-art hosting facility. Our Engineers are responsible for the monitoring and management of our client’s entire infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong desire to learn as well as outstanding customer service skills. We put great focus on training as well as earning new industry certifications.
Submit Your Resume | Back to the Careers Listing
Spade offers a 401K plan, health benefits (BlueCross BlueShield), a dental plan, company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage, profit sharing, a generous bonus program, extensive industry training and certification exam coverage.
Spade Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Spade Technology, Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.