Create a plan with an outsourced CIO to truly connect your business to your technology!
How important is your information technology?
Stop and think about everything you use IT for every day, and then rank its importance from 1-10. Most businesses assign their IT an importance level of 9 or 10. After all, you use IT for so much… from communicating with clients and partners to completing daily tasks to simply connecting online for those little things you need to learn. If your IT rates a 9 or 10, shouldn’t your IT support rate that high too?
It’s time to truly connect your business and your technology. Spade Technology is your Technology Partner – an outsourced Chief Information Officer (CIO) that works as an extension of your business, aligning your IT investments to your real business needs. Call (508) 339-5163 or send us an email: email@example.com.
When you choose to work with us as your outsourced CIO, you’ll benefit from:
- Analysis of business practices and existing technology to understand how YOU use IT.
- Understanding how your staff uses IT on a daily basis to help them improve productivity.
- Guidance on strategic IT investments and overall budgeting.
- Creation of a 3-year IT plan focused on adopting cost-effective technology to streamline business operations.
- Planning for technology refreshes and strategies in the long-term to maximize IT’s impact on business operations.
- Regular reviews of your IT plan to discover new solutions to improve productivity and streamline operations.