Spade Technology has an immediate full time opening for a Network Engineer. Our Network Engineers work closely with our clients and other internal resources to provide best in class IT services to small and medium sized businesses throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire.
This position requires a broad range of both technical and business skills, as well as the ability to multitask on several issues simultaneously. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
Benefits of Working at Spade Technology:
- The stability of a ten year old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A clear company vision and mission
We are seeking individuals with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting networks for small to medium size businesses.
• Strong knowledge of and experiencing supporting the following:
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Active Directory design, implementation and support
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010 design, implementation and support
- Design, implementation and support of TCP\IP based networks including DNS, DHCP, and RADIUS
- Design, implementation and support of VMWare and SAN environments
- Switch configuration including VLAN’s and QoS
- Router, firewall and VPN configuration
- Terminal Server and Citrix configuration and administration
- Enterprise Backup, Anti-Virus, and Anti-SPAM solutions
• SQL, SSRS, and MAC experience is a plus
About Spade Technology:
Spade Technology is a ten year old IT consulting company based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts. We provide complete IT support to small and medium sized organization throughout New England and beyond through our SupportWerks services. Each client site is monitored and managed via our integrated managed services system hosted in our state-of-the-art hosting facility. Our Engineers are responsible for the monitoring and management of our client’s entire infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong desire to learn as well as outstanding customer service skills. We put great focus on training as well as earning new industry certifications.
Submit Your Resume | Back to the Careers Listing
Spade offers a 401K plan, health benefits (BlueCross BlueShield), a dental plan, company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage, profit sharing, a generous bonus program, extensive industry training and certification exam coverage.
Spade Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Spade Technology, Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.