Neil Cousin, Services Manager
- How did you arrive at Spade? I have spent 20+ years working in various IT support roles in a variety of industries (including retail, healthcare, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and logistics)
- What’s the best thing about working at Spade? The people, everybody has been very helpful and welcoming to me and always wanting to help our clients resolve their problems.
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? What do your ideal clients say about you? Being a liaison between IT department and non-technical users and articulating the messages in both directions. I am able to get my clients needs and take ownership for promptly getting their tickets resolved
- What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about the work and the contribution you can make. I enjoy facilitating or resolving people’s problems so that they can get back to doing what they do best and not deal with any technology issues any longer than is necessary.
- What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about? I enjoy time with my wife and 2 boys and their many different activities/sports. I enjoy watching sports and rooting for the teams I grew up with in Cleveland, in addition to the Bruins and Patriots.
- What’s an accomplishment your most proud of? I have played chess since I was a small child and recently was finally able to get my chess rating over 2000 and officially earn the title of ‘chess expert’.
- Can you think of a story that shows off why you enjoy working at Spade? This is only week 3 at Spade but everybody is extremely positive, hardworking and helpful when I ask questions or our clientsneed assistance
- Do you have a favorite story about one of your clients? Getting hired into a very new IT support organization supporting over 1000 users and taking it from that chaotic state with little documentation and process and transforming it into a service desk where over75% of the tickets were resolved on the first call and all of our customer service metrics were through the roof.
- Where can we find you when your not working? Doing something with my wife related to our 2 boys, taking them to an activity, event, game or Cub Scout meeting.