Lynne Carlino, Controller
- How did you arrive at Spade?
I decided to transition to part time work and searched the internet to see what was available. I saw Spade’s posting and applied for the position. I liked the company size because it provides an opportunity to interact with all employees, vendor and clients and to get totally involved with many aspects of the company. Second to that is the easy commute the location of the company provides.
- What’s the best thing about working at Spade?
Definitely the employees. Everyone is willing to help in any way; it’s a definite team environment.
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? What do your ideal clients say about you?
I enjoy having communication with our clients to resolve any issues they may have with billing, service etc. Any way I can help solve a problem is a plus for all.
- What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about the work and the contribution you can make.
I have always been passionate about helping small companies grow and am excited to be a part of Spade as we make our way through our current growth initiative
- What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
Aside from enjoying time with my family and friends I have two passions: dancing (ballroom and country), andexercising to stay healthy and fit.
- What’s an accomplishment your most proud of?
Putting myself through college and grad school while working full time and raising three teenagers
- Can you think of a story that shows off why you enjoy working at Spade?
Too many stories to pick one and all relate to the cooperation and teamwork of my coworkers
- Do you have a favorite story about one of your clients?
- Where can we find you when you’re not working?
In the gym or on the dance floor hopefully!