Spade Technology: Blog
Cloud Hosted Services
Looking to reduce cost of ownership for your IT?
Start hosting systems in the cloud without headache or stress!
Every business relies on a suite of applications to get work done. Maybe it’s your Office programs, maybe it’s practice management software, or a CRM system. Maybe it’s as simple as your email and your phones. But no one can get work done without some kind of important application. But all that IT can get expensive, and as your business grows, ensuring you and your staff can access it when you need to, wherever you are, can become tricky.
What’s the solution? Migrate to the cloud. Spade Technology is your guide to hosting IT systems in the cloud without headache or stress. We’ll ensure you access the right cloud systems for your needs so you reduce your overhead, improve productivity and mobility, and keep your data safe.
- Eliminate upfront expenses like specialized hardware and regular maintenance.
- Keep data private with encrypted data in a guaranteed-secure data center.
- Allow remote access to applications, files, and services on any device.
- Get automated maintenance, including backups, updates, and patches.
- Control access to your files with user authentication, passwords, and customizable controls to allow limited access to select individuals.
- Move all sorts of services to the cloud, such as:
- Microsoft Office 365: A full suite of Office applications available online
- Exchange: Stop spam and store and access emails safely online
- QuickBooks: Streamline financials and share data with your accountant
- Telephones: VoIP business phones are cost-effective and reliable
- And More: Get customized support for your unique business needs
Spade Technology: Connecting your business to your technology.
Contact us at (508) 332-4849 or email@example.com.