When was the last time you truly enjoyed going to work? It is an ideal time to join our highly talented and growing team. We are looking for individuals that have a strong desire to learn as well as outstanding organizational and time-management skills. We put great focus on supporting our employees’ professional growth and promoting from within.
About Spade Technology:
Spade Technology is a seventeen-year young outsourced IT company based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts. We have one simple goal: to provide the same kind of IT solutions expected by large-scale corporations to small and mid-sized businesses. How do we do this? We deliver real business value – getting to know our clients business, implementing best practices, proactively managing their technology, and aligning their technology investment with their business goals to truly boost their bottom line.
We understand the importance of fixing issues quickly, however, we believe it’s more important to prevent those issues from occurring in the first place – and that’s where our proactive approach comes in: we stay proactive and strive to help our clients think of their IT as a strategic advantage as opposed to another necessary expense.
Benefits of Working at Spade Technology:
- The stability of a seventeen-year-old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A place where ambition, loyalty, and exceptional performance will be noticed and rewarded
- A clear company vision and mission
Are you an ambitious, organized, and solution-focused leader? We are a fast-growing IT Support company in need of a Project Coordinator to join our team in providing exceptional IT services to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our Project Coordinator in an integral member of the project team, working cross-functionally within Spade to ensure project completion on-time and within budget. This position is responsible for coordinating projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator will communicate directly with clients and internal teams to ensure expectations are set and delivered to. They will assist the Project Team with scheduling and planning project meetings and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support Project Team
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Oversee project procurement
- Act as point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Escalate roadblocks to management
- Control project schedule
- Manage Project Engineers schedules to ensure maximum billable hours
- Maintain project documentation
- Track and report on project progress
- Participate in project meetings
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with Project Team to assess process improvement opportunities
- Complete special projects as assigned by manager, working cross-departmentally as necessary
- Experience in planning and schedule management
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong time management
- Process oriented
- Ability to set and manage client expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong desire to learn
- Experience is MS Office
- Experience with project coordination
Spade Technology offers excellent compensation and benefits, including competitive salaries commensurate with experience, 401(k), bonuses, profit sharing, and a generous vacation plan.