Your Boston & New England IT Services Company Is Growing Again
Are you a superstar?!
Spade Technology loves promoting our team members, but that leaves us with a new challenge: finding the right people to join our Spade Technology family!
Are You The Right IT Services Professional To Join Our Boston & New England IT Services Team?
We’ve recently promoted a few of our employees, and are now looking to fill some very important shoes:
Senior Support Engineer
Do friends and colleagues describe you as driven, solution-focused, and an organizational addict? If so, you’ll fit right in at Spade Technology. We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer whose skills and talent make you stand out from the crowd. You’ll provide exceptional support to small and medium-sized businesses in the Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire market as the highest escalation point for customer issues.
Our Support Engineers are the Spade Technology gurus responsible for the most complex of issues with our clients’ technical environments, including:
- Work with the Service Manager to identify trends and underlying technology issues that impact tickets per endpoint (TPE)
- Collaborating with team members to assess process improvement opportunities and Support operations
- Provide leadership and act on behalf of the Service Manager to provide guidance to teams
If this sounds like you, we have a few questions:
- Can you communicate about a variety of highly technical topics related to client needs in a way that anyone can easily understand, including non-technical people?
- Do you have solid time management skills?
- Do you take pride in coaching and mentoring newer and more junior staff to help develop skills and talents?
How Do You Become A Member Of Our Boston & New England IT Services Team?
Aside from your answers to these critical questions, we require some essential capabilities from our Support Engineers, with more details found on our Careers page.
Client Service Representative
Gone are the days of boring customer service! Our Client Service representatives maintain a constant focus on client success mixed with a nonstop desire to learn.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you.
The Spade Technology team shares one simple goal: every client is our most important client, and should feel like they are treated as such in every single encounter with Spade Tech. We provide the same kind of IT solutions expected by global enterprises to small and medium-sized businesses – without sacrificing the level of attention and respect every client deserves.
- Strive to deliver absolute professionalism?
- Promise real business value?
- Get to know your clients and their business?
- Aim to implement best practices?
- Proactively manage your clients’ technology?
- Align clients’ technology investment with goals?
- Know when to ask questions and when to listen?
We have high expectations – and so do our clients – but so should our new Client Service Representative. We are a team that has fun, enjoys working together, and understands the importance of resolving our clients’ issues quickly, balanced with the need to discover the root cause of the issues so we can proactively prevent these issues from popping up again, giving our clients a strategic advantage – instead of an added expense.
You’ll work with cutting-edge technology every day, enjoy an environment that cultivates learning and innovation, and benefit from a company where learning, loyalty, performance, and ambition are rewarded.
If you want a collaborative environment and are a stellar communicator, we strongly suggest you visit our Careers page for more details.
We work hard and play hard! If you’re interested in our Client Service Representative position, we invite you to submit your resumé/application, and then encourage you to complete our online assessment here.
Senior IT Consultant
The IT environment is ever-changing and Spade Technology has an immediate need for a rock star Senior IT Consultant. This person will serve as an outsourced Chief Information Officer for our customers, and is expected to represent client needs balanced with Spade Tech account management skills.
The success of our Senior IT Consultant will be measured by overall client satisfaction and retention. Key expectations include:
- Regularly meet face-to-face with assigned clients and review and take ownership of relationships to meet quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Foster satisfaction of Spade Technology and services provided by Spade.
- Ensure your clients’ technology is aligned with corporate goals and objectives, providing recommendations and oversight.
- Establish overall long-term vision and strategy, and communicate strategies to clients, from executives to end users.
If you see solutions to problems before they happen, have a solid working knowledge of IT best practices in the SMB market, and are a polished professional with an advanced degree, check out our Careers page for more details.
Spade Technology offers excellent compensation and benefits, including competitive salaries commensurate with experience, 401(k), bonuses, profit sharing, and a generous vacation plan.