Spade Technology: Blog
Administrative Assistant / Sales Support
|Mar 29, 2015|Job Offerings
Spade Technology is a 10 year old Outsourced IT Company based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts. Spade is looking for qualified candidates to provide a broad range of administrative support to its CEO and sales team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage/maintain vendor relationships
- New Hire Setup
- Meeting and event planning as needed
- Research and projects as needed
- Light reception and customer service duties
- Operational Support
- Updating and refining all social media and Internet marketing efforts
- Job postings, comments, Facebook pages, YouTube, etc.
- Web site updates
- PowerPoint presentations and documentation design as needed
- Manage contracts
- Manage SOWs
- Assist with proposals
- Manage client quotes and purchasing
- Management of CRM system
- Sales Reporting and metric tracking
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Social Media including Facebook, YouTube, Linked-In, and Twitter
- Strong organizational skills
- Good oral and written communications
- The capacity to work accurately with detail
- A willingness to be proactive and take initiative
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, and good judgment in handling and prioritizing a wide range of support responsibilities
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Spade offers a 401K plan, health benefits (BlueCross BlueShield), a dental plan, company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage, profit sharing, a generous bonus program, extensive industry training and certification exam coverage.
Spade Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Spade Technology, Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.