Why Are Businesses Are Moving Their Communications To The Cloud?
The Cloud can improve your communications and save you money. But it can also give your employees an easy-to-use platform for collaboration. There are at least 10 good reasons to move your business communications to the Cloud, and we cover them in this article.
What’s Driving Businesses To Use Cloud Communications?
It’s no secret that the Cloud has gotten extremely popular with businesses of all sizes in recent years. Today, smart professionals are asking what’s driving so many businesses to adopt cloud technology.
Specifically, what’s driving them to move their communications technology to the Cloud? For one, a move to the Cloud means predictable monthly costs. A lot of companies still don’t realize just how much they can save, or the added advantages this platform has to offer.
Here Are 10 Reasons
- Work From Anywhere: Your phone system plays an important role in your business operations. With more employees working from home and on the go, there are increasing demands placed on your phone system.Your team must be able to work in an evolving business environment that is more global than ever. Today’s modern workplace requires a comprehensive communications system that’s easier to manage and allows your employees to interact from different locations and devices.
- Support and Elevate Your Operations: Unifying all communications will support and elevate your business. The Cloud gives you access to software, documents, emails, and photos that are available from any device. All you need is a secure internet connection to access the information and services from anywhere. That’s real convenience.
- Obsolescence: With technology constantly evolving, your phone equipment could quickly become obsolete. As technology changes, you can benefit from cloud platforms because you won’t have thousands of dollars invested in a traditional phone system that no longer meets the needs of your employees.
- Your IT Resources: Many IT departments are spread very thin, and their resources are limited. What happens when you need training for new employees? How about when various users have problems with their phone system? With cloud-based communications, you can get all your maintenance and support free, as part of your contract with the provider. The cost of system maintenance, along with upgrades, additions, and replacements, is all included.
- Scalability: Need to add locations? It’s easy to do this in a cloud environment. Add work stations and new users in just minutes. Your business can grow as it needs to. If you go through slow seasons, you can cut back on your services as well. This built-in flexibility associated with the Cloud makes it a great fit for companies that need to scale up or down.
- Integration: You’ll enjoy easier integration with popular back-office cloud solutions, such as CRM, ERP and other apps. Your cloud phone system can become a communications hub that enhances productivity and collaboration amongst employees.Solutions with a broad suite of integrations to your key back-office systems, such as your CRM or helpdesk systems, help simplify routine tasks and improve reporting capabilities. No matter what software and hardware you use each day, your cloud-based phone system will be compatible.
- Need to Improve Customer Experience? You must be able to compete in today’s global marketplace, and cloud-based solutions make it easy. They offer greater integration opportunities that, in turn, can help you meet the diverse needs of customers all over the world. Your staff and your customers will realize the difference.
- Web Conference & Desktop Sharing: You can increase the effectiveness of your online meetings by sharing important documents and visuals with a single click. Meetings will be more efficient, and employees will save time.
- Limited IT Resources: Do you have a small IT department that’s already overwhelmed? Cloud communications offer expert installation, ongoing support and automatic software upgrades. Your IT people won’t have to worry about maintenance and support for your phone system. This takes a considerable amount of work off their plate.
- Greater Value: There are minimal upfront expenses since you pay monthly on a subscription basis. Upgrades are automatic, and they’re free. Things like maintenance and installation costs are either low or non-existent. Your monthly payment is easy to budget for, and it can be written off as an operating expense.
Have You Heard About VoIPWerks?
Cloud-hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is quickly dominating the business scene. However, many business professionals aren’t sure where to start when it comes to making a VoIP transition. VoIPWerks helps you do this. IT includes:
- Dynamic, high-quality features: It’s a full-service business communications support service that will take all the stress out of transitioning from an outdated business communications platform.
- Innovative features at no additional cost like conference calling, call recording, voicemail transcription, unified voice & fax messaging, automated phone attendants and more.
- Increased access and mobility: Access business communication platforms in the Cloud from anywhere and on any device.
- Streamlined and centralized communication resources: All of your business communications tools are centralized in one place and optimized for daily use.
- Built-in disaster and continuity protections: Avoid the downfalls of inclement weather and ensure your team always has access to a reliable and seamless communications system.
- Reduced cost: Say goodbye to expensive hardware and long-distance charges. VoIP solutions translate to reduced overhead and operations expenses.
Have You Heard of Spade Technology?
We’ve been providing a wide range of excellent telecommunications products for businesses in New England for many years. Our cloud-based phone systems integrate with numerous applications, so your business can get more done each day.
This allows you to experience the latest and greatest new features without your bill ever going up. Plus, your employees will enjoy the freedom they need to work from anywhere.
You’ll also have a vast range of rich collaboration features like chat, desktop sharing, video and team workspaces. VoIPWerks is intuitive and easy to use, so your employees will be able to take full advantage of all the great features this platform offers.
The best part? We’ve helped many businesses install and set up their cloud-based phone system. Businesses like yours will appreciate the convenience and flexibility that cloud-based communications provide.
Want more information about VoIPWerks? Spade Technology can help.
In the meantime, stay up-to-date on the latest business technology and communication news by visiting Our Blog.