- You hired the best designer you could afford to design your new brochure.
- You lined up the best printer that money could buy.
- You received the box of your new brochures, reviewed them, and are very happy with the result.
- Would you then put the box in a closet and never give them to any prospects or clients?
Our Search Engine Optimization program starts with your business
This is what some companies do with their web site. The “If you build it, they will come” mentality does not work with search engines. You need to ensure the content of your web site is focused on the key phrases you are targeting in the search engines. Verbiage, font size, location on the page, and associated page content all factor into the value of your web site with the major search engines. This should be part of your content creation, web design, web development, and ongoing maintenance.
The majority of new visitors to a web site found that site through one of the major search engines such as Google, or web directories such as Yahoo! In order to be on the first page of your chosen search phrases and stay there you need to know:
- What will my client search for to find me?
- How much content related to my search phrase do I currently have available on my site?
- How much additional content can I commit to each week in order to maintain my position?
- Who is my competition for this search phrase?
It is not only important to have your business appear on the first page of a Google search, it is important to have it appear on the “right” search. If you sell medical devices and you are the first search result for “Hospitals New York” that may drive some traffic to your site, but it is not targeted traffic. You would be better off being the third listing under “buy cardio defibrillator” knowing that this visitor to your site is more likely to buy one of your products.
Keeping up with the changes to search engines and the technology evolution that is occurring in this field is a daily job. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program starts with your business, are built into your web site design
, and are integrated into your ongoing maintenance and web hosting
. We utilize the latest technology to track your web traffic, analyze the data, provide you reports, and manage your online pay-per-click ad campaigns.