Spade Technology’s design team will create your site design demo(s) based on your requirements and specifications. This includes design review meetings as well as several rounds of modifications.
The design you select will then be implemented into a search engine friendly, ContentWerkstm integrated, database driven infrastructure. Your content will then be integrated into your new web site. Once completed our quality control team will test each component of the web site for compatibility, consistency and accuracy.
Upon passing our quality assurance test and receiving customer sign off the new site is launched on our highly redundant hosting platform.
- Analyze: Research the clients industry and peers. Establish high level objectives. Create initial project plan.
- Define: Refine the project goals. Define business objectives.
- Design: Page layouts, feature description, functionality, processes.
- Develop: Build the site on our SEO friendly ContentWerkstm CMS platform.
- Test: Features and functions quality assurance.
- Implement: Put into production to complete the development process.
- Maintain: Web traffic reporting, continuous search engine optimization, content updates