Spade Technology provides Managed Hosting Services for our clients. Managed Hosting is a complete hosting solution which includes:
About Our Hosting Facility
- Redundant hardware
- Database hosting and maintenance
- Web site development updates
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web Site monitoring
- The Spade Technology Content Management Systems (CMS) ContentWerkstm
- E-commerce support including Shopping Cart and Online Payment Processing
- Web Site statistical reporting
- Google campaign management
Our hosting facility is a 25,000 square-foot state-of-the-art data center located in Massachusetts outside of Boston on the 495 belt. The data center was designed from the ground up to provide 99.99% uptime for your web site, web application or critical servers. Our data center includes:
- Diverse fiber entries into the collocation facility, connectivity to multiple ISPs, dual redundant routing and switching equipment within the data center, and two independent network connections to each cabinet.
- Two independent power feeds to each cabinet (200 watts per square foot), fed from redundant independent (dual 500kVa) UPS systems; multi-megawatt backup diesel generator
- Two fire suppression systems: FM-200® clean agent extinguishing system and zoned dry-pipe sprinkler system, both with complete data center coverage.
- N+1 redundant environmental control systems (Liebert)
- Multi-layer security systems including cardkey entry, man trap, and video surveillance.
Spade Technology provides hosted application support such as Microsoft Exchange
, Microsoft CRM, and Microsoft SharePoint. We also provide a blend of our Managed Services solution SupportWerkstm
and our hosting services for companies looking to outsource components of their server infrastructure.
Disaster Recovery Site
Do you have a “Plan B”? Most insurance companies now want to see a viable disaster recovery plan which not only includes off site data but also a means for the company to operate in the event of a disaster. At a minimum you should have a way to immediately get your critical applications up and running should a disaster take your offices offline. Spade Technology provides full Disaster Recovery Planning including a redundant hot site or Disaster Recovery Site, a documented disaster recovery plan, and data replication or duplication solutions.