Who is responsible for change management in your company?
In IT change is inevitable. You have built your staff around the daily needs of your organization. Their focus is to keep the company operating efficiently. So who is responsible for Change Management within your organization? You could have a member of you staff perform the upcoming platform upgrade such as a Microsoft Exchange Migration or Active Directory migration but what is the impact on your organization?
- Three months of training, setting up a lab, and then testing the platform upgrade
- An inexperienced person performing the upgrade for the first time on your network
- Once your employee has completed the one-time upgrade they most likely will never use those skills again
- Limited post implementation support
- An increase in workload for the team members who have to perform the daily tasks of the person performing the upgrade.
The best way to handle Change Management while reducing the risk and cost of the project is to outsource it to Spade Technology. Our experienced and certified consultants have already received the training, have performed these tasks before, and will be prepared for the post implementation support.
Whether you are looking for assistance with Server Consolidation
, a Merger and Acquisition
, planning for Rapid Growth
, or are overwhelmed with a Relocation project
Spade Technology has the expertise to guide you through these transition periods and provide ongoing support.